- Bethenny (Getting Married?/Ever After)
- RHoNYC: The Real Housewives of New York City
- RHoBH: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- RHoA: The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- RHoNJ: The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- RHoOC: The Real Housewives of Orange County
- RHoP: The Real Housewives of Potomac
- International Real Housewives Franchises
- RHoDC/RHoMIA: The Real Housewives of DC / The Real Housewives of Miami
- Andy Cohen
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Tomorrow - August 19, 2012 - is World Humanitarian Day and Beyoncé has teamed up with the United Nations to launch a global campaign that encourages people around the world to do good for others.
One of my favorite songs from the incredible album 4, "I Was Here," is the theme of #WHD2012 and Beyoncé has just premiered the live music video. Watch it below and do something, somewhere, for somebody tomorrow :)
www.whd-iwashere.org -- let's reach 1 billion people tomorrow!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Reading through some old blogs on BravoTV.com, I came across Bethenny Frankel's thoughts about The Real Housewives of New York City season 1 finale.
I thought it was interesting to read what B had to say about her fellow 'Wives, so here are her parting words to her castmates:
I thought it was very sweet of Bethenny to end the first season this way, by acknowledging their experiences together all season long.
(And here's the link to the whole blog.)