Friday, May 18, 2012

NEW Skinnygirl Daily Sampler Box

It's another winner from "the original Skinnygirl" herself: 
Bethenny Frankel introduces the Skinnygirl Daily Sampler


    Housed in a reusable and uber-cool wooden box, this starter kit comes with the best that Skinnygirl Daily has to offer: 5 Cleanse & Restore packets, 2 each of the new Vitamin Power Packets (+Immunity, +Hair, Skin, & Nails, +Energy & Alertness, and +Stress Relief & Calm), and 1 bar of each of the irresistible On-The-Go Bars (Pretzel and Banana -read my review of those HERE).
    I use ALL of these delicious and nutritious products nearly every day and I truly love them. For only $9.99 (for the time being), this Skinnygirl Daily Sampler is the best deal on the block! It makes a great gift and is actually a bargain when you consider what's included... I'm stocking up!


Order this lovely bundle HERE
follow me on Twitter @OhHellYes!

No comments: