Monday, November 3, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé, Jay-Z, & Mary J Blige at Block Party for Obama in Philly!

Here are my EXCLUSIVE pictures of Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige, and Diddy at the Block Party for Obama in North Philadelphia that was held this afternoon!

It was so empowering to be in the presence of such an energetically positive crowd, and the speeches from Hip-Hop's finest were personal and effective. It was a great afternoon!

I cannot believe that I saw Beyoncé though!! WOW. So exciting! Bey looked stunning, and Mary J. and Jay-Z looked so excited to be there, making history! (I don't care too much for Diddy, but his presence was appreciated.)

MJB reading from her personal writings

MJB & The Carters

MJB & Beyoncé back Jay

Hip-Hop's Finest: Diddy, MJB, Jay & Bey

And here's a video from ABC news: 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW
NOVEMBER 4TH 
BETWEEN 7AM - 8PM 
(CHECK LOCAL TIMES)

1 comment:

Sheli said...

aaahhh, I wish I was there!! Look @ J and B!! Heyy Yall!!!