Wednesday, March 6, 2013

REVIEW: Skinnygirl's 2013 Cocktails


Meet the newest Skinnygirl offerings for 2013!

Bethenny Frankel has done it yet again with 
Skinnygirl Moscato from The Wine Collection, 
Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka with Natural Flavors,
and the ready to serve Skinnygirl Mojito



All three of these new 'girls fit perfectly into Bethenny's already-impressive lineup of Skinnygirl Cocktails, and I just had to get my hands on them ASAP! I ordered online from Grand Wine Cellar because my local liquor stores kept lying that they had the 'girls (see my angry tweets about that shit @OhHellYes!) when they actually wouldn't have them until the end of the month in NJ       -__-

Anyway, the first one I cracked open was the long-planned Skinnygirl Mojito... And, well, it was DELICIOUS and even BETTER than I expected!!! Light & refreshing, the Skinnygirl Mojito was perfectly sweet and slightly mint-y -- I anticipate it being this summer's cocktail of choice! I can't wait to muddle some fresh summer berries with some fresh mint to create Raspberry, Watermelon, and Pomegranate Mojitos :)



I was most excited to try the Skinnygirl Moscato, and it certainly did not disappoint, especially served cold over some ice cubes. Made in Italy (woohoo!), this addition to The Wine Collection was fizzy and sweet without being overly sugary or acidic. It was the perfect bubbly blend of Sicilian grapes!



As soon as Beyoncé's new Pepsi can comes out, I'll be opening the Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka to make some yummy cola cocktails... I'll be sure to let ya'll know how it tastes later this month!


So, tell me... 
Have you discovered any of the new 
Skinnygirl Cocktails
& what do you think of them? 

Hit the comments or tweet me @OhHellYes!


No comments: