Saturday, May 3, 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Bethenny Frankel's First Annual Cinco De Mayo Fiesta


Bethenny Frankel threw an AMAZING #SkinnygirlCincoDeMayo Party at La Cenita in the Meatpacking District in NYC this afternoon, and I was lucky enough to be invited! 


The Skinnygirl Cocktails were flowing and the guests were so much fun; I got to bring my best friend and meet up with some of my Twumpkins, while also running into some fantastically friendly celebrities. And, of course, The Original Skinnygirl herself, Bethenny, was there to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. 




This fiesta celebrated the addition of two new Skinnygirl Margarita offerings -- the Sparkling Margarita and the Sweet'arita -- and I was mixing the two of them together all afternoon. 


During her welcome speech, Bethenny gave me a huge shout-out as "Mike, Oh Hell Yes!, my biggest fan" and credited me with coming up with the half-&-half combo of the new Skinnygirl Sweet'arita and Sparkling Margarita. B even named it the "Sparkly Sweet," and you should definitely try it ASAP 
:)



I had SUCH a fun day and am so grateful to Bethenny for always being so amazing and welcoming.
Thank you so much Bethenny and Skinnygirl Cocktails for such a memorable celebration!

How cute is this Georgetown Cupcake?!


Me with: Terence Noonan, producer of 'bethenny' talk show; Luis D Ortiz, 'Million Dollar Listing' real estate agent; Miss Lawrence Washington & Bevy Smith, 'Fashion Queens' hosts; and Michelle Buteau, comedienne, frequent 'bethenny' panel guest, & 'Enlisted' star.

Follow my new best friend Lauren @TheBabySoother and stay tuned for more from this super-smart businesslady!

Follow all my Twumpkins: @Acute_Tweetment & @momkim5 who were there in spirit, @Jodie_Atkinson, @jenn_regan, & @PattyAnn615, and my new friends @GiGiBaby_Swanky, @TheBabySoother, & @carioki!

Follow me on Twitter @OhHellYes!

No comments: