“Raise the bar” at your Cinco de Mayo party with the help of Skinnygirl® Cocktails! Check out our entertaining and pairing tips below to make your fiesta a hit.
No Cinco de Mayo get-together is complete without a delicious margarita, and Skinnygirl® Cocktails has margarita offerings that will please every taste bud. Your guests can enjoy the new great taste of Skinnygirl® Margarita, which is lightly sweetened with agave nectar and tequila for a light and refreshing flavor.
For a twist on the traditional margarita, we have the new Skinnygirl® Spicy Lime Margarita, a balance of cool lime, spicy chili and tequila; Skinnygirl® Sweet ‘n Tart Grapefruit Margarita, a blend of tangy citrus with notes of lime and grapefruit; Skinnygirl® White Peach Margarita, which offers flavors of sweet and juicy peach with tropical tones and lime and Skinnygirl® Sweet’arita, featuring a hint of sweetness with flavors of sweet lime, orange and tequila.
- Set up a customized guacamole station. Guests can choose from a selection of mix-ins such as jalapenos, fresh herbs, and pineapple.
- Incorporate pops of color for a sophisticated décor look. Line your porch railing or tabletop with cacti in terra cotta pots and lanterns with colored candles for an authentic Mexican feel.
- Surprise guests with a dance instructor for an impromptu salsa lesson.
- For a chic and delicious dessert, serve a display of brightly hued macaroons that match your décor.
- Pair Skinnygirl® Margarita with Mock-A-Mole Party Dip
- Why it works: The light, refreshing flavors of Skinnygirl® Margarita pair nicely with the spicy and flavorful notes of the Mock-A-Mole Party Dip.
- Pair Skinnygirl® Spicy Lime Margarita with Zucchini Quesadilla
- Why it works: The mild veggies in the Zucchini Quesadilla balance out the spicy undertones and subtle heat of Skinnygirl® Spicy Lime Margarita.
- Pair Skinnygirl® Sweet’arita with Spicy Chipotle Dip
- Why it works: The sweet notes of Skinnygirl® Sweet’arita tone down the spicy kick in the dip.