On Earth Day (4/22), go green with refreshing cocktails using Sauza Tequila and SkinnyGirl Cucumber Vodka! These cocktails incorporate the fresh flavors of garden-grown ingredients, perfect for toasting to the occasion.
Green and delicious, the below cocktail recipes are perfect for any Earth Day celebration:
· Melon Madness – a sweet blended cocktail made with Sauza tequila, fresh agave nectar, honeydew melon puree and garnished with honeydew melon
· Save the Planet-ini – a martini made with Skinnygirl vodka, sour apple schnapps, fresh lime, seltzer and garnished with apple slices
Happy Earth Day!
· 2 parts Sauza® Signature Blue Silver Tequila
· 3 parts honeydew melon puree
· 1 part agave nectar
· 1 honeydew melon skewer
Preparation: Add ingredients to blender with ice and blend till smooth. Pour into glass and serve. Garnish with a honeydew melon skewer.
Save the Planet-ini
· 1 part Skinnygirl® Cucumber Vodka
· 1 part DeKuyper® Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps
· Squeeze of fresh lime
· 2 parts seltzer
· Apple slices for garnish
Preparation: Shake all ingredients except seltzer vigorously with ice. Pour mixture into a martini glass, top with seltzer and garnish with apple slices.