Just in time for summer, new Skinnygirl Watermelon Lime Margarita is a refreshing mix of light watermelon and cool lime. Whether you are looking for a warm weather staple or a delicious margarita without the guilt, there’s something to offer everyone! And, it’s so simple to serve – just pour over ice in a margarita glass and garnish with a watermelon and lime wedge.
“Watermelon is one of my favorite flavors,” said Bethenny Frankel, founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails, natural foods chef, Real Housewives star and expert hostess. “The new Skinnygirl Watermelon Lime Margarita is BEYOND! I’m obsessed and will be enjoying it all season long while entertaining by the pool and relaxing at the beach.”
Here are the details on Skinnygirl Watermelon Lime Margarita -
· The perfect balance of cool lime and refreshing watermelon
· Available in June, the ready-to-serve cocktail contains a bright, fruity aroma with light tequila and citrus notes
· Finishes with a sweet and tart melon flavor
· Under 100 calories per serving and 19.9 proof
· Offered in a 750 mL bottle for $12.99
Perk Alert: New Watermelon Lime Margarita is perfect for summer entertaining. Here are a few suggestions on how to incorporate it into your warm weather soiree below:
· Pair new Watermelon Lime Margarita with Balsamic Caprese Skewers (recipe below) as an afternoon snack while entertaining guests. Three skewers are less than 60 calories while our ready to serve marg is less than 100! It’s the perfect combo for a hot summer day.
· Bring your cocktail to the next level by creating a Sassy Slush! Pour Watermelon Lime Margarita over shaved ice and garnish with a watermelon wedge.
· Bring the heat and spice up your cocktail with a chili rim – just mix chili powder and coarse salt – or garnish with jalapeno slices.
Balsamic Caprese Skewers
· Cherry tomatoes
· Mozzarella balls, patted dry with a paper towel
· Basil leaves
· Balsamic vinegar
Preparation: Using 6-inch bamboo skewers, first place a cherry tomato, then a large basil leaf followed by a mozzarella ball. Continue these steps until you have the amount of skewers you desire. Arrange them on a platter and sprinkle with a bit of pepper. Serve with balsamic vinegar or drizzle over top, just remember to drizzle right before serving so that your basil leaves don't wilt.