November is filled with nights to cozy up by the fire with family, friends, and a good movie – or several for the ultimate movie marathon. Showing a movie alongside delicious bites and cocktails that incorporate a touch of nostalgia with a modern twist is what caterer and entertaining expert Mary Giuliani calls “party perfection.” There’s nothing like a pre-set spread so guests don’t miss one moment of the viewing fun.
- Shaken, Not Stirred - A DIY Pinnacle martini bar is an easy way to incorporate guests into the party and allows the host to not play bartender all night. Set up toothpicks, olives, and all ingredients for guests to shake up their perfect Pinnacle Dirty Pinn-Tini ahead of time and allow them to customize their cocktail. Offer a selection of vodka including Original, which is the perfect base for a variety of garnishes or add a flavor like Pinnacle Whipped or Pinnacle Raspberry Vodka.
- Rethink Your Drink(ware) - Don’t be afraid to serve a martini in a in a rocks glass over ice- it’s just as delicious with less opportunities for spills. Add edible gold stars frozen in ice cubes for a bright flair
- Silver Spoon Desserts - Create a delicious chocolate or vanilla pudding and fill small mason jars. Add a black bow tie to each mason jar for decor and leave in the fridge through the first half of the movie. When the movie is coming to an end, grab the mason jars from the fridge and serve in front of the TV
- Pop it Perfectly - What’s a movie night without popcorn and sweets? Set up a snack station with an assortment of delicious toppings such as chocolate sprinkles, Gummy Bears, Sea Salt, Pepper, Paprika, and Parmesan Cheese so each guest can create their own delightful concoction
Pinnacle Dirty Pinn-Tini
- 2 parts Pinnacle Original Vodka
- 1 part olive juice
- Olives for garnish
- Toothpick for garnish
Preparation: Shake with ice and strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with olives through a toothpick.