Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ashlee Simpson "Outta My Head" on iTunes!

Today marks the release of the new Ashlee Simpson single "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)" on iTunes so go over and buy it!

The song has a fun 80s vibe to it and is produced by Timbaland!

Here's the link to her artist page: Ashlee Simpson on iTunes

And here's the link to the new single: "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)"

Woo Hoo!!! Enjoy
------------------------------------
Song Review:
I think the new sound of "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)" is really fun and just makes you want to move around and shake it... It's a very silly song but Ashlee Simpson has not lost her sense of self; she still doesn't take any shit and, like most of her older songs, declares that "I am who I am and I can't be no one else." I just love that Ashlee can be strong, she can be tough, she can be vulnerable, and in this song, she can be silly and poignant at the same time. I am looking forward to the album!

No comments: