Monday, June 9, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: Jill Scott - "Family Reunion" [Live in Paris]

Woo hoo!! I was finally able to find this song!

I am a HUGE Jill Scott fan and this song has been eluding the 'net since September...

After buying The Real Thing: Words & Sounds, Vol.3 on iTunes and then the Deluxe Edition from the CD store, I was not about to buy the Walmart exclusive album just for one extra song. 

I almost did, though, when it turned out that this Oh Hell Yes! Exclusive track wasn't included on Jill Scott: Live In Paris+, but I restrained myself and saved some dough.

Now I am very pleased to bring you the mp3 of Jill Scott's live rendition of "Family Reunion [Live In Paris]"!!

If you download the track, PLEASE please PLEASE leave a little appreciation in the comments.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much...Love this version and love me some Jilly from Philly. I'm going to see her on the 20th at Carnegie Hall. I'm so happy she's getting the props she deserves..

Gillian Grannum said...

Thank you! I've been looking for this version forever!

Nataly Orozco said...

thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love this version of the song.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I had this version and then lost it somehow. So glad to have it back!

Unknown said...

finally finally finally found this she had this on one of the kindred family soul cd's thank you !

Anonymous said...

Such a feel good track. Thanks guys