Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jill Scott ENGAGED to be married!

A huge CONGRATULATIONS from Oh Hell Yes! is in order for the lovely Jill Scott and her man, who have just revealed their engagement!

Following that bliss-defining interview [see post below], Jill Scott announced her engagement at her Carnegie Hall concert last night in New York City!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Just remember where you heard this news first :) 
- Only on Oh Hell Yes! -
[Special thanks to TRAYC on the Hidden Beach Family Reunion]
[After concert-goers, Oh Hell Yes! was the first to break this exciting news!]

[Update:] First I wasn't sure if it was Laman Rucker, but now thanks to the comment below, it is known that her fiancee is the drummer from her incredibly talented band. I'm so happy for their happiness!

[Update 2 (6/21 @ 6:50pm):] Jill Scott's fiancee's name is Lil' John Roberts, who obviously plays in her band while on tour. Check his Myspace here, and click this article to read more about who this love is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill Scott is not engaged to Laman Rucker, she is engaged to one of the man who was playing drums for her last night at Carnegie Hall. I did not catch his name. But he came to the front of the stage & gave her a big bouquet of flowers and big kiss, right before she annouced the engagement. Then she sang, "He Loves Me".

MAC said...

Thanks for clearing that up!

And thanks for reading Oh Hell Yes!

Anonymous said...

Jilly poo!!! All I can say is that I wanted to burst into tears when I heard the news. It was like one of my family members had called me and told me they were getting married. I’m soooo proud of you shorty!!! You are truly letting your light shine, and man I’m so fuckin mad I didn’t go to that dam show!! (I started a new job, sorry boo I gotta get dat doe$$) I’ll see you Saturday in Hampton, and your ass better share the news and another kiss with us. OH!!!, I got you a belated b-day gift and I vow that one day I’m gonna give it to you. Now I gotta get you something for your wedding, SHIT girl you hard to keep up with.

Love you Jill and big hugs and kisses

(John……… your ass better take care of her too, or somebody getting fucked up this time around. We let Lyzel’s ass off the hook, but you are seriously being watched bruh!!)

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified mac-ohhellyes.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://celeberitygossiple.info/].[/url][url=http://smlatesttrends.info/forum].[/url][url=http://motivationalquotesah.info/forum].[/url]