Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jodie's Skinnygirl Daily success story!

My good Twitter friend @Jodie_Atkinson has lost an astonishing amount of weight using Skinnygirl Daily. Read all about her success story in her own words below!

The Original Skinnygirl herself even signed the magazine ad Jodie was in!!!


--------

I started using Bethenny Frankels Skinnygirl Daily Cleanse and Restore +Weight Management when they first came out last year. I wanted a cleanse that was all natural because I needed something to regulate myself that did not contain any stimulants. About a month later Bethenny’s Weight Management was available online and I decided to give it a try. This product is all natural, is proven to burn fat and contains B-12, CLA, Flaxseed Oil and Grapefruit Oil.

However, in addition to using the cleanse and weight management, I took Bethenny Frankels advice on how to eat a healthier balanced diet, how not to deprive myself and most of all portion control. I continued to eat everything in moderation and the only thing I completely gave up was soda. I started this in February 2011 and did not weigh myself until December 2011 two weeks before New Year’s Eve and discovered that I lost 30 pounds, was I in shock! I was impressed with Bethenny’s advice on how to eat healthier as well as her belief that diets do not work. I decided to go onto Skinnygirl Daily’s website to read comments other people had written and decided to reply with my success!


In January 2012 I had lost a total of 38 pounds and was back to the weight I was in my 20’s. Skinnygirl Daily contacted me and asked if I would send them before and after pictures and so I did. Skinnygirl Daily used me in multiple advertisements in star Magazine for bethenny’s products. I am extremely thankful for these products, for Bethenny’s advice on how to eat healthier and her statement that diets do not work. Bethenny has been such an inspiration and my motivation behind believing that you can lose the weight without dieting. I am living proof that this really does work!
I am 40 years old and never thought I could lose the weight. It is possible for anyone and it does not matter what age you are! I am extremely happy to say I am down another 3 pounds and am now at a total of 41 pounds. I have reached my goal, but will continue to use these products. Bethenny Frankel has changed my life and she can do the same for you!

You can find these products at Skinnygirldaily.com or your local GNC store. Weight Management is also sold at Wal-Mart.

2 comments:

Krissie said...

Congratulations on your success! I'm so excited for your progress and hope that 2013 is off to a great start for you!

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Actually no matter if someone doesn't know after that its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

My weblog ... african mango plus
my webpage > african mango plus