Sunday, June 23, 2013

Skinnygirl & Bethenny visit the Horse Race!

Yesterday (6/22/13) I went to Monmouth Park Racetrack to meet Bethenny Frankel & drink some Skinnygirl Cocktails, and it was another amazing experience for me with B!
I was first in line to get my picture taken with the Original Skinnygirl & talk show host, and Bethenny recognized me immediately & greeted me so warmly.


B is so sweet and asked me how I was doing, then we chatted quickly about the talk show. She also mentioned that she got slammed on Twitter for her Paula Deen/racism-related tweets, and we had a "WTF? It's only Twitter ... and it's NEWS!" moment, but then we realized I was holding up the line & I said I'd see her soon! :) 


I just love Bethenny! She was so gracious, so lovely, so friendly,
and so sexy in her signature red dress!


Check out my exclusive pictures :) 



Have you been lucky enough to meet Bethenny yet? Share your story in the comments & tweet me @OhHellYes!

1 comment:

Momkim5 said...

First in line!! You are her #1 fan!! The picture is great! You both color coordinate!