This Thursday is my birthday, and also the day we celebrate the great U.S. of A.
In addition to fireworks and the beach, Independence Day calls for some delicious drinks! Serve these celebratory Skinnygirl Cocktails this 4th of July weekend, and let me know how they went over with your guests :)
Red, White and Blueberries
• 5 blueberries
• 3 blackberries
1. Muddle blackberries and blueberries in cocktail glass with vodka.
2. Top with club soda and enjoy!
• 2 parts Skinnygirl™ Cucumber Vodka
• 2 parts low-sodium tomato juice
• Splash of fresh lemon juice
• Squeeze of fresh lime juice
• Dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
• Dash of hot sauce
• Sprinkle of celery salt
• Cucumber wheel
• Lime wedge
1. Mix ingredients over ice.
2. Garnish with lime, cucumber, celery salt and enjoy!