Friday, November 15, 2013

Bethenny Frankel launches SKINNYGIRL SPARKLERS, writing a children's book


The fun don't stop with Bethenny Frankel! Hot on the heels of announcing her brand new line of non-alcoholic beverages, the Original Skinnygirl herself says she is writing a children's book! Awesome!!!

First, check out her announcement of Skinnygirl Sparklers from Entertainment Weekly, then read her Entertainment Tonight interview where she reveals plans for a kid's book!


ETonline: Will you be writing more books?Frankel: I have a children’s book, I will have a cocktail/hors d'oeuvres book and then I probably have one more big book in me. And then that will probably be it for a while ... until I write my memoir. I don't want to write for the sake of writing. I want to write a children's book for my child because I have a cute story I want to tell and I think it's ridiculous I wouldn't have a cocktail/hors d'oeuvres book. I have one book that's dying to come out of me in the right way and then I want to take a break. I don't want to be churning and burning things. I tackle things as they come in a quality way. It's about seeing a void I want to fill and finding a product that I want to make.

No comments: