Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: Funko Pop!: SDCC Battle Damaged Buffy Summers


I am SO thrilled to add this battle-damaged Buffy Pop! to my Funko collection!


I love how this Pop! really captures the essence of Buffy Summers. From her powerful and sassy stance, to her cross necklace and wooden stake, there is so much great attention to detail from the geniuses at Funko.









Available exclusively at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con, Buffy and a few other exclusives have made their way to Hot Topic, so be sure to check out your local store.



Buffy the Vampire Slayer aired for 7 seasons and is the greatest show ever (that's a fact ;) ha). The rest of the line, which includes Angel, Spike, Willow, Oz, and a Gentleman from "Hush," will hit stores in September, so it is extra-exciting to be able to get my hands on Buffy earlier!

Check out all the pics and let me know what you think
 @OhHellYes




No comments: