It’s time to say hello to fall and goodbye to reruns – all of your favorite television shows are returning for a new season and there is no better way to celebrate than with a cocktail!
Whether you’re looking forward to physics jokes with your lovable nerds, drama with your favorite detective duo, strutting down the runway, or getting into some crazy mishaps with that big, happy, not-so-traditional family, relax and watch with a drink in hand.
Save a spot on the couch for Skinnygirl® Cocktails and Sauza® Tequila to help you enjoy your fave show with these recipes!
Physics Lab Lemonade
· 2 parts Skinnygirl™ Meyer Lemon Vodka
· Sugar-free lemonade mix
· Splash of fresh lemon juice
· Splash of sparkling water
· Raspberries for garnish
· Lemon slice for garnish
Mix ingredients in a glass with ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with raspberries and lemon.
· 1 part Skinnygirl™ Prosecco
· 1 part light rum
· 1 tsp. agave nectar
· 3 parts lime juice
· Splash of lime flavored sparkling water
· 3 sprigs of mint
Shake rum, lime juice and agave nectar in cocktail shaker with ice. Top with Skinnygirl™ Prosecco and sparkling water, and pour into tall Collins glass. Muddle in mint leaves and enjoy!
· 1 part Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
· ½ part DeKuyper® Peach Schnapps
· ½ part JDK & Sons™ O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
· 1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
· 2 parts peach nectar
· 1 peach for garnish
Combine tequila, Peach Schnapps, JDK & Sons™ O3 Premium Orange Liqueur, lime juice and peach nectar over ice. Stir to combine.
Crime Scene Sipper
· 1 part of Sauza® Blue 100% Agave Silver Tequila
· ½ part DeKuyper® 03 Premium Orange Liqueur
· 3 parts cran-raspberry juice
· 1 ½ parts lemon-lime soda
· 1 tbsp. sanding sugar
· 1 lime for garnish (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Run a lime wedge around half the lip of a margarita glass and dip in sanding sugar to rim. Fill glass with ice, pour margarita into glass, and garnish with a lime wedge (optional).