Wednesday, February 11, 2015

EXCLUSIVE: #BoyMeetsSkinnygirl Valentine's Day Launch Party withBethenny!




To introduce the new Skinnygirl Spicy Lime Margarita and Skinnygirl Pinot Noir, Bethenny Frankel threw a Valentine's Day party in New York City on February 10, 2015. And it was awesome!


From the sexy red ambience to the ever-flowing drinks and apps, the party was on from the moment we walked in!


Everyone was dressed in red and in the Valentine's Day spirit, even the Real Housewives of New York City!! 




Kristen Taekman and her husband were there from the very beginning, and she looked absolutely stunning. Kristen hung all night, talking and dancing with the group. Ramona Singer came for a little bit and seemed to be in a funk. She was pretty separate from the group and I felt like she was trying to look busy. She did sound sick, so maybe that's why she left early... Heather Thomson and her husband were also in attendance and she was having so much fun dancing (Ms YummyTummy's got some moooves!). Sonja Morgan and Countess LuAnn DeLesseps arrived a little later, arm in arm, and danced the night away.


Of course, I got some good face time with my girl, Bethenny, and she was so kind, gracious, and lovely, as always. We raved about how good the new Skinnygirl Spicy Lime Margarita is, and we took some pics and selfies. I just admire and respect Bethenny so much, and it was such a delight to be celebrating the launch of more Skinnygirl Cocktails.






The night went on and the music hit a real groove toward the end. I went with my friend Cary, and as we stood by the bar, dancing and talking, Bethenny pointed to us and pulled the two of us from the crowd onto the roped-off VIP stage to dance with her and the Housewives! 


I couldn't believe that Bethenny chose us, and we just let loose and had the best time dancing to "Hot In Herre" and "Empire State Of Mind," among other classics. Bethenny asked me to request Alicia Keys' "Girl On Fire" but the DJ didn't have it :/ When "Drunk In Love" came on, I lost it and was dancing, singing, rapping, and being a fool. It was so much fun, and I'm pretty sure Bethenny saw me and got a kick out of my on-point Hova rapping skills ;)



For every hashtag #BoyMeetsSkinnygirl on Twitter and Instagram, Skinnygirl Cocktails donated money to Dress For Success, which I think is amazing. 

Check out the RHoNY dancing together!




And our selfie with Sonja (after she spanked Cary with her clutch a few times - ha)!



Special thanks go out to my friend @Acute_Tweetment for these great pictures of us on the center stage dance floor :) So great!




What a night!!!! I love Bethenny so much and am so grateful! She makes the best Valentine and throws the greatest parties! 

Thank you Skinnygirl and Coyne PR!!

No comments: