Stirred, shaken or…spicy? As the temperatures begin to drop, Skinnygirl Cocktails is here to ease the chill and turn up the heat with spicy recipes!
Skinnygirl Cocktails is warming up these cold-weathered months with a little kick of chili pepper and hot sauce! Give your cocktail of choice a spicy boost this season with a Skinnygirl Firecracker or Skinnygirl Mulled Wine.
Looking for a cute way to add more flavor? A chili powder rim makes any margarita more fun, and our pick for a touch of spice in your drink is Skinnygirl Spicy Lime Margarita. It’s ready to serve and makes entertaining so easy!
· 2 parts Skinnygirl® Cucumber Vodka
· 2 parts low-sodium tomato juice
· Splash of fresh lemon juice
· Squeeze of fresh lime juice
· Dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
· Dash of hot sauce
· Sprinkle of celery salt
· Lime for garnish
· Cucumber for garnish
Preparation: Mix all ingredients, pour over ice and garnish with cucumber and lime.
Skinnygirl® Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle of Skinnygirl® Pinot Noir
- 3 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- ¼ part whole cloves
- 3 star anise
- 1 whole nutmeg, cracked with the side of a chef’s knife into a few pieces
- 1 orange peel
- Agave nectar to taste
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Star anise for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Preparation: Pour wine into a large saucepan and cook over low heat. Make a sachet with the spices by tying them together in cheesecloth and put the sachet into the saucepan. Let simmer for 30 minutes. Add agave nectar to taste, then pour the wine through a strainer and serve in a heatproof glass. Garnish with a lemon slice, star anise and cinnamon sticks.