Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Words & Sounds, Post 32

With just two weeks to go until the release of Jill Scott: Live In Paris +...

From the upcoming DVD of Jill Scott: Live In Paris, here are two of those performances which will be on the exciting DVD which hits stores on February 5, 2008!

"The Way" (Live In Paris) - thanks to Hidden Beach for the sneak-peek!


"The Way" (Live In Paris)[FULL] - thanks to MTV!


"Golden" (Live In Paris) - thanks to MTV!


And let's not forget the Oh Hell Yes! JOINT-EXCLUSIVE video of "The Fact Is (I Need You)" (Live In Paris)


Now, I haven't watched these videos because I don't want to spoil myself for the CD/DVD combo, but I did want to share these with ya'll so here they are! Enjoy!

I seriously cannot wait for this DVD to drop! And then one week after that, Jill Scott's movie "Why Did I Get Married?" and 'Girlfriends': Season 3 come out on February 12, 2008! What a delightful month :)

No comments: