Thursday, August 15, 2013

How-To: Make your own Skinnygirl VANILLA Vodka


As you know, I love all things Skinnygirl and Bethenny, and I also love anything vanilla.. So, I wanted to create a homemade Vanilla Vodka using Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka. 


I thought it would be cool to house my concoction in something different, so I used a glass peanut butter jar. Of course I had to make it look more "official," so I applied a Skinnygirl Cocktails temporary tattoo [see my HOW-TO here: http://mac-ohhellyes.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-make-your-own-skinnygirl-glasses.html?m=1].


To infuse the vanilla flavor, I used full vanilla beans, cut slits in them, poured the Skinnygirl Vodka over it, and sealed the lid. I'm going to let it sit for about 5 days & then we'll see if my flavor infusion worked! (I'll update the blog with the results!)


What flavor should I try to make next? Let me know @OhHellYes

No comments: