The Golden Globes are all about the stars, the dresses – and the cocktails! This weekend, Skinnygirl® Cocktails can help get your at-home Golden Globes viewing party started with some movie-inspired cocktails fit for an A-lister:
· The Theory of Thyme (for the Theory of Everything)
· Disappearing Act (for Gone Girl)
· Galaxy Gimlet (for Interstellar)
Want to keep things simple? Roll out the red carpet for Skinnygirl® Cocktails newest offering, Skinnygirl® Pinot Noir! At less than 100 calories per serving, Skinnygirl® Pinot Noir has flavors of dark cherry, toasted oak and vanilla- perfect to sip back and relax with during the show.
The Theory of Thyme (For the Theory of Everything)
· 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Cucumber Vodka
· 1 ½ parts lemonade
· 1 ½ parts watermelon juice
· Leaves stripped from a 2-ince sprig of fresh thyme, plus a small sprig for garnish
· Fresh watermelon ball/slice for garnish
Combine the vodka, lemonade, juice, and thyme leaves with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake until well chilled. Double-strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish on the rim with the thyme sprig speared into the melon ball.
Disappearing Act (For Gone Girl)
· 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Meyer Lemon Vodka
· ¾ part orange or citrus liqueur
· 1 ½ parts lemon sour mix
· 3-4 fresh (or thawed frozen) raspberries
· Lemon wheel for garnish
Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add the vodka, liqueur, sour mix and ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lemon wheel on the rim.
Galaxy Gimlet (for Interstellar)
· 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
· Splash of dry vermouth
· Fresh olives for garnish
Shake ingredients with ice. Pour into martini glass and garnish with fresh olives.