Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Showing Off My Sauza Pitcher Pics


As you know, Sauza has launched a new summertime campaign where they're encouraging people to upload pictures of their homemade pitchers of Sauza margaritas and cocktails on social media. Well, I  just HAD to join in on the fun, and I had a GREAT time mixing up some fresh margaritas and snapping some #SauzaPitcherPics!





Above was my classic citrus margarita using Sauza's Blue Silver Tequila, and below is my spicy margarita with cucumbers, jalapeños, and a cayenne pepper rim. I used Sauza's NEW Cucumber Chili Tequila for this one, which is delicious!





Finally, using Sauza Blue Reposado Tequila, I made a delicious grapefruit margarita with a vanilla-sugar rim. So delicious!





Don't forget to mix up some of your own creations and share your Pitcher Perfect Pictures on Instagram and Twitter using the #SauzaPitcherPics hashtag!


No comments: