Friday, October 12, 2007

Words & Sounds, Post 13


Here is a special treat for us 'Girlfriends' fans! I have compiled a short list of songs that have been featured in various episodes of 'Girlfriends' for your downloading pleasure.

+ Angie Stone - "Girlfriends" = Theme Song

+ Jill Scott - "Golden" = Episode: "Game Over", Season 6 {link fixed}

+ Corinne Bailey Rae - "Seasons Change" = Episode: "After the Storm", Season 7 Premiere

+ Natasha Bedinglfield - "Single" = Episode: "Just Joan", Season 7

+ Corinne Bailey Rae - "Put Your Records On" = Episode: "Just Joan", Season 7

+ Etta James - "At Last!" = Episode: "It's Been Determined", Season 7 Finale

+ Nina Simone - "My Man's Gone Now" = Episode: "Baghdad, My Bad", Season 8

Let me know what you think and revel in the 'Girlfriends' goodness!

Also, keep checking back for 'Girlfriends' S8.2 "Baghdad, My Bad" episode review.

---

If you download, PLEASE show some gratitude and comment....

No comments: