- Bethenny (Getting Married?/Ever After)
- RHoNYC: The Real Housewives of New York City
- RHoBH: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- RHoA: The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- RHoNJ: The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- RHoOC: The Real Housewives of Orange County
- RHoP: The Real Housewives of Potomac
- International Real Housewives Franchises
- RHoDC/RHoMIA: The Real Housewives of DC / The Real Housewives of Miami
- Andy Cohen
Thursday, September 20, 2007
'Girlfriends': 160 episodes strong!
WOW! I cannot believe that the upcoming premiere of the eighth season marks the 160th episode of 'Girlfriends'! Is that wild or what? One hundred and sixty episodes and still going strong... I love that 'Girlfriends' is continuing into its eighth season - it is truly a milestone in history.
Clearly, word of mouth is a powerful thing, because we all know that that is the only way 'Girlfriends' has lasted this long; there is absolutely no promotion for this wonderful show, yet it has stood the test of time and is still here. I love it!
So anywho, here is another description of the Season Eight premiere episode "Range of Emotions" from TV.com:
Joan causes a dispute between herself and Aaron after purchasing an expensive kitchen range for their new house and not discussing it over with him. After they defuse their feud, Aaron receives unexpected news. Meanwhile, Lynn begins to flaunt her success with her progressing music career.
Nothing new, but I am just in love with the incredible 'Girlfriends'. Don't forget to tune in on October 1st at 9pm on the CW, and let all your friends know it is on as well!
at 7:43 AM