Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jill Scott on the cover of JET magazine!


From Jet's official website:
<<<
It’s no surprise that Jill Scott loves poetry, novels and music, but many people may not know that this Grammy Award-winning artist also adores another popular pastime. “I’m a video game girl,” she says as she sips on a cup of coffee and gazes at the brilliant blue view of Lake Michigan during a recent visit to the Johnson Publishing Company headquarters in Chicago. “I love The Sims. I love old games like Robotron and Ms. Pac-Man. I love those games. I love them.” Scott’s affable disposition makes the one-on-one conversation with Jet as smooth as her velvety voice. Even when she is asked about her breakup with her manager husband, Lyzel Williams, who has been a part of her life for 12 years, the neo-soul singer opens up about the delicate situation, which inspired many songs on her latest CD, The Real Thing: Words and Sounds Vol. 3. Read more in the September 24 issue. On newsstands now.
>>>

The picture of her on the cover is so hot! She looks beautiful and I am so excited to get my copy of Jet. Go buy it now!

No comments: