Monday, September 17, 2007

Only 8 Days!

In only eight short days, The Real Thing: Words & Sounds Volume 3 will be out!! How exciting! I feel like I've been waiting for this album forever and now I am so happy that it's only about a week til the hotness drops... I cannot wait til next Tuesday! Don't forget to purchase your own copy of the album on September 25, 2007.

On a more serious note, I figured that with so many blogs running amok with album leaks and all that other junk, I just wanted to take a stand about all that. In all honesty, I want to be the authoritative source on all things Jill Scott, with all the new items, all the news, and everything else in between. I want to support that woman like no one has before, and for the most part, I feel that I have been really giving so much support when there really aren't any websites or blogs or anything else dedicated to the beautiful Jill Scott, and I am proud of that. But part of that desire to be the one spot for Jill Scott lies a problem because if/when the album leaks, I will NOT post it. I refuse to degrade something so wonderful as to have it leaked out right before its real release. I just want ya'll to know that while I want to be the source on Jill, I will NOT undercut her works of art by giving it away for free illegally. Yes I love Jill Scott and I cannot wait to hear this new volume of goodness, but not at the expense of her artistry.

So to tide ya'll over and to feed the Jill Scott craving, here is "Be Ready" and "He Loves Me (Lyzel In E Flat)(Movements I, II, & III)[Live]" from Experience: Jill Scott 826+.

I am looking forward to getting my copy of The Real Thing on September 25th and I am eagerly anticipating what Jill Scott has in store for us with this new album!

No comments: