- Bethenny (Getting Married?/Ever After)
- RHoNYC: The Real Housewives of New York City
- RHoBH: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- RHoA: The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- RHoNJ: The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- RHoOC: The Real Housewives of Orange County
- RHoP: The Real Housewives of Potomac
- International Real Housewives Franchises
- RHoDC/RHoMIA: The Real Housewives of DC / The Real Housewives of Miami
- Andy Cohen
Monday, September 10, 2007
Words & Sounds, Post 8
Since this is the eighth post of Words & Sounds, and 8 is my favorite number, this post will focus on my longest-running musical obsession: Beyonce!
From her invaluable Destiny's Child days, this woman has stunned me with her beauty and voice, and as she progresses into the strong and powerful woman who is Beyonce, I'll be a fanatic.
So here is Beyonce's first solo song that was featured on the Survivor album from Destiny's Child: "Brown Eyes". It is a beautiful ballad which expresses such a deep love. Great song.
And from her solo debut Dangerously In Love is "Yes". It is a hot song that shows a stronger side to Beyonce while also showing a more vulnerable side.
To complete the trio, here is "Beautiful Liar (Spanglish Version)" which features Beyonce's aforementioned alter-ego Sasha.
So there you have it, some more great tracks from the unstoppable Beyonce Knowles!
at 8:09 PM