Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Leak: Jill Scott - The Real Thing!


Thanks to a heads-up from temujinscott on the Hidden Beach family reunion, the leak of Jill Scott's The Real Thing Deluxe Edition is on VH1! I was going to fight the temptation to listen to it, because I love being surprised by the full album and I also like to listen to it straight through as part of the full experience, but my Mac already made that decision for me and won't let me play any of the tracks, so that was easy! Haha. I hope ya'll can enjoy the leak though. Let us know how amazing it is!

Also, here's the final official tracklisting for the standard version:

Let it Be
Real Thing
Hate on Me
Come See Me
Crown Royal
Epiphany
My Love
Insomnia
How it Make You Feel
Only You
Whenever You're Around
Celibacy Blues
All I
Wanna be Loved
Breathe

Let us know what you think about the album, and don't forget to buy your copy on September 25th!

No comments: