Saturday, November 3, 2007

EXCLUSIVE: Jill Scott clip on 'Girlfriends'!



This is such an awesome Oh Hell Yes! EXCLUSIVE because, as you know, I am obsessed with both Jill Scott and 'Girlfriends', so to have both in the same video is awesome. The video quality is a little poor because it was taken with my digital camera from my camera phone from the television, so it's been through a lot ;)

I thought Jill played an important role on 'Girlfriends' and I was so happy to be able to capture such a funny moment of Joan's as well. I love the Cinco de Mayo song! Haha

And what a coincidence: The episode of 'Girlfriends' called "He Loves Her, He Loves Me Not" is the 88th episode of the series!!! And as ya'll know, 8 is my favorite number! So this clip could not get any better!

Enjoy!

No comments: