Friday, November 2, 2007

Hidden Beach just sent this out...

I guess if the Grammy academy accepts these, then those will be the categories Jill Scott will be nominated for this year. How exciting!

When I was reading through the choices, I was like "Yeah! Totally... those are totally perfect options for those categories!" I mean, really, we all know that this album is The Real Thing, so that goes without saying. And "Hate On Me" is just a spectacular display of talent. "Whenever You're Around" is an amazing song and it is nice to see that the instrumental talent behind the powerhouse voice of Jill is being recognized as well. And well who could not watch the video for "My Love" and not get the overwhelming sense that Jill Scott really is The Real Thing, with all that raw emotion and moving ability for storytelling?!

I don't really know how the Grammy Awards work at this stage, but here's hoping Jill gets the loves she deserves...

No comments: