Friday, November 2, 2007

Jennifer Hudson in the 'Sex and the City' Movie!

I know this is old news, but I saw this beautiful picture of the talented Jennifer Hudson from the set of "Sex and the City: The Movie". I think she looks wonderful!

In case you don't know, Jennifer Hudson will be playing Carrie Bradshaw's assistant in the feature film based on the hit TV show that aired on HBO for six years.

Being a guy, I was originally turned off by the concept of the show, but after watching a few episodes for more than the female nudity, I realized how funny and good the show was. So I went back and watched much of the series, and I guess now I am looking forward to the movie.

And of course, having J Hud in the film didn't hurt at all ;) I think she'll add a lot to the already-talented cast. Speaking fo which, all the girls are back (Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda), and I found a great picture of them too:

No comments: