- Bethenny (Getting Married?/Ever After)
- RHoNYC: The Real Housewives of New York City
- RHoBH: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- RHoA: The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- RHoNJ: The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- RHoOC: The Real Housewives of Orange County
- RHoP: The Real Housewives of Potomac
- International Real Housewives Franchises
- RHoDC/RHoMIA: The Real Housewives of DC / The Real Housewives of Miami
- Andy Cohen
Thursday, August 16, 2007
I actually saw Beyoncé in NYC!!
Ok so today on my lunch break, I walked over to Macy's in New York City and walked all through the crowded store just so I could see one of my all-time favorite artists: BEYONCE!! I was able to nudge my way to the front of the carpeted area where she would be arriving, camera-phone ready in my hand, smiling like Boo Boo the Fool. As she came in, we were all so excited and everyone started yelling and then I saw her. She was absolutely stunning and even more flawless in person than in magazines or videos, it was unreal. She walked by so fast though and there were so many bodyguards/personal assistants surrounding her as she walked that it was impossible to get a picture, but it was okay because I saw beautiful Beyoncé with my own two eyes!! So here is the only picture I managed to get, and it is of her Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume that she was there to debut. She looked gorgeous and the ad is pretty too.
at 7:17 PM