- Bethenny (Getting Married?/Ever After)
- RHoNYC: The Real Housewives of New York City
- RHoBH: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- RHoA: The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- RHoNJ: The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- RHoOC: The Real Housewives of Orange County
- RHoP: The Real Housewives of Potomac
- International Real Housewives Franchises
- RHoDC/RHoMIA: The Real Housewives of DC / The Real Housewives of Miami
- Andy Cohen
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Introducing... Jill Scott
Coming at you is a mini-introduction about one of my favorite artists: Jill Scott!
Who is Jill Scott? She is an extremely talented singer-songwriter whose neo-soul lyrical style is Beautifully Human. Her words and sounds have spanned volumes. Jill Scott is The Real Thing.
Jill, a Philadelphia native, has already released two amazing albums (Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Volume 1, and Beautifully Human: Words and Sounds Volume 2) and has another one coming down the pipe (The Real Thing: Words and Sounds Volume 3, out September 25th). On top of that, Jill has released a huge live album called 826+ and has very recently released a compilation album of her Collaborations with other artists.
Jill has also appeared on one of my favorite shows, Girlfriends for a story arc that lasted several episodes. She played a character who dated one of the main characters William. She helped point William in the direction of Joan (the leading lady of the show) to pursue a relationship. Jill is set to make her big screen debut in a Tyler Perry film and then later in the year she is in another movie.
There will be a lot of posts about Jill coming your way, with some song clips, downloads, pictures, etc. Hopefully you'll like her style as much as I do.
at 1:58 PM