Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Real Thing: Deluxe Edition Cover & Pre-Order!


If you thought the regular edition album cover of Jill Scott's The Real Thing: Words & Sounds Vol 3 was hot, wait til you see the cover for the Deluxe Edition with DVD! Jill just exudes this soul of sensuality... all I can say is "Oh Hell Yes!"

In other exciting news, both versions of the album are now available for pre-order from Amazon.com. I think what I'm going to do when the album drops is buy the regular edition from iTunes and then buy the Deluxe DVD version (which includes all of Jill's music videos) in the store so I can play it in my car and on the TV and all that good stuff. I think that's the way to go!

The Real Thing: Words & Sounds Vol 3 Deluxe Edition w/ DVD

The Real Thing: Words & Sounds Vol 3

No comments: